Share this blog
We’re also on…
- How same-sex marriage causes floods | Dean Burnett | New Feeds UK on Wales: Reduce flood risk. Plant trees.
- Biodiversity Offsetting - create, restore, mana... on Biodiversity Offsetting – create, restore, manage; what is acceptable as compensation?
- Vote for your European Tree of the Year! | Oak Trees Studio on Congratulations to the Major Oak
Things we talk about
Search previous posts
- Heartwood Forest tree planting – Sunday 22nd November November 20, 2015
- Work Parties at Heartwood Forest November 18, 2015
Tag Archives: nightjar
Thankfully some warmth has returned to our shores. This is the last month of spring and many trees are flushed with their new leaves. Keen photographers may want to take this opportunity to capture them while they are still fresh and vivid … Continue reading
September heralds the start of autumn, a time of great change for woodland. The leaves of some trees, such as ash and beech, will begin to yellow. While many species will be trying to fatten up to survive their winter hibernation. Trees/shrubs… … Continue reading