Share this blog
We’re also on…
- How same-sex marriage causes floods | Dean Burnett | New Feeds UK on Wales: Reduce flood risk. Plant trees.
- Biodiversity Offsetting - create, restore, mana... on Biodiversity Offsetting – create, restore, manage; what is acceptable as compensation?
- Vote for your European Tree of the Year! | Oak Trees Studio on Congratulations to the Major Oak
Things we talk about
Search previous posts
- Heartwood Forest 2015 Hedgelaying competition area – update August 30, 2015
- Heartwood Forest Car Park – update July 31, 2015
Tag Archives: Forest Research
When the Forestry Regulation Task Force‘s final report ‘Challenging Assumptions, Changing Perceptions’ was published DEFRA made a commitment to report back about how it is delivering on the recommendations the Task Force made, one year on. Gordon Pfetscher, our UK Operations Manager, was … Continue reading
Chalara dieback has recently been discovered in the UK. It is a serious disease of ash trees, Fraxinus excelsior, and is caused by the Chalara fraxinea ascomycete fungus. It causes wilting, black-brown discolouration and loss of the leaves. Lesions or necrotic spots appear on the … Continue reading