Share this blog
We’re also on…
- How same-sex marriage causes floods | Dean Burnett | New Feeds UK on Wales: Reduce flood risk. Plant trees.
- Biodiversity Offsetting - create, restore, mana... on Biodiversity Offsetting – create, restore, manage; what is acceptable as compensation?
- Vote for your European Tree of the Year! | Oak Trees Studio on Congratulations to the Major Oak
Things we talk about
Search previous posts
- Heartwood Forest 2015 Hedgelaying competition area – update August 30, 2015
- Heartwood Forest Car Park – update July 31, 2015
Tag Archives: bats
November is a beautiful month. Leaves remaining on the trees glow incredible reds, oranges and yellows in the sun, while those falling carpet the ground to be swept around in the wind. A great time to get out and play in the … Continue reading
Summer is upon us, but will it be one of warmth and sunlight or a more tepid, rainy affair? I am sure our wildlife will be hoping for the former as much as us humans. Trees/shrubs… By June the tree … Continue reading
Thankfully some warmth has returned to our shores. This is the last month of spring and many trees are flushed with their new leaves. Keen photographers may want to take this opportunity to capture them while they are still fresh and vivid … Continue reading
The Woodland Trust’s latest Wood Wise publication focuses on conservation grazing by a range of species. There are a number of case studies from different organisations to show best practice and share experiences. Cattle, sheep, goats, ponies and pigs can all be used … Continue reading
Day three in Road Sense’s Judicial Review against the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route (AWPR) ended up being short and sweet, as the advocate for the community-led group drew her case to a close. Final points were addressing the problems with … Continue reading